Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #10

This week we are kicking things off with a GREEN Challenge! St. Patrick's Day is a week from today so we want to see what you can create Only Using Green(s) - Note: It is okay to use neutral colours to balance out all the Greens.

As always the rules are simple, create a card, scrapbook layout or 3D project using the colour GREEN.

Once you have finished your project upload it to your blog or public gallery and make sure to add a link back to our blog letting people know you are participating in one of our amazing challenges! Feel free to grab our badge located over in the left hand column. Remember: If you upload your card to an online gallery please use keyword: SR#10. Then use the Mr. Linky found below to link your projects here - we can't wait to see what you come up with! Note: Mr. Linky will close at 3:00pm (PST) Tuesday, March 16th.

Make sure to check back on Wednesday, March 17th to see our Goddess Picks of the Week and for a New Challenge!

For inspiration, check out these fabulous projects created by the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses. (Don't forget if you click on the name of each Goddess it will take you to her personal blog where you can find out all the secrets on how she created her project!)

By: Sandra Farrell


By: Angela McKay


By: Sarah Newman


By: Sabriena Satchwell


By: Meilani Z. Smith

- Meilani just had an adorable baby girl and won't be with us for the next few weeks as she is getting in some quality mommy time right now.
:-)


7 comments:

  1. I'm hoping you let me get by with this one,maybe a one day old card won't be considered an old project--maybe--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing as I'm not a "Goddess" any more (or temporarily anyway) I thought I'd participate in the challenge!

    Thanks, guys! (Or should I say "goddesses"?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my card .. All in green. I enjoyed doing this challenge. All in green: not easy at the end !!!!!!!

    Lot of kiss from Spain
    Marie-Hélène à Madrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun. It brought out the Irish in me LOL.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the green is harder than I thought! And green is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to post my card twice, but the link isn't showing. Not sure if I'm just not being patient, or if Mr. Linky isn't working properly right now. I'll add my link here though just in case. Thanks.

    http://wizardshangout.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-spring-stamping-royalty-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, I didn't get mine in on time, but here it is anyway!

    http://thestampingwell.blogspot.com/2010/03/all-things-green-and-little-organizing.html

    Christine

    ReplyDelete